Friday, July 9, 2010

Product Review: Olay Daily Facials Express

My go to product for this summer, Olay Daily Facials Express. These lightly scented wet cleansing cloths are so refreshing. Providing a quick removal of oil, dirt and makeup (from eyes, face and neck), these alcohol-free textured cleansing cloths also remove waterproof mascara!

Here's my favorite way of using them. On a day when temperatures are 90 degrees plus (just so unbearably hot), I'll grab a plastic sandwich bag, pop in a couple of the cloths and then place it in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Ten minutes later, after wiping my face and neck with the cool cloth, I feel so energized. Because the cloths contain Olay moisture and Vitamin E, my skin is left feeling soft and smooth, with no signs of dryness. The fragrance is light, not overpowering. 

Olay Daily Facials Express is available for All Skin Types or Sensitive Skin (fragrance-free).  Each pack contains 30 alcohol free, textured cloths. 

Another reason why Olay Daily Facials Express is my go
to product, you can take them anywhere! The package fits
right into your handbag.

Olay Daily Facials Express...find them in the beauty section of 
your local drugstore, Target, Wal-Mart or KMart.

No comments:

Post a Comment