Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to Makeup Tips, Tricks & Tales

Happy New Year! 

YAY! The blog is up....finally. In this web log, I'm going share with you tips and tricks I've picked up along my journey as a makeup artist, but with a couple of different twists. 


The focus will be on beauty issues experienced by women over 30. Dark circles, nasolabial folds, heavy eyelids - how to minimize their appearance. If you're in a black or brown eyeliner rut, I will discuss alternative colors you can use. Foundation formulas (liquid, cream, cream to powder, powder, stick or HD (high-definition) - how to choose the best one for you. Your skin and why it's very important that you take excellent care of it. The list of topics goes on...


Regarding the title Makeup Tips, Tricks & Tales, the humorous bits happen too. I will share some funny moments that occurred while working or out shopping for products. 


If there's anything you'd like to discuss, please feel free to drop me a line at Leza1121@gmail.com.


Here's wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous 2010.


Much love,
Leza





No comments:

Post a Comment