Sunday, August 21, 2011

More Bang For My Buck!

I've noticed this year whenever I shop at Sephora, I try to leave with what I feel is a bargain.

Recently for the mere price of $36, I purchased "LORAC's Close Up: Real Life to Red Carpet Eye Tutorial".
This collection contains four full sized  products, a double-ended brush and an eye tutorial booklet.

Although I am a makeup artist, I certainly wasn't about to let the word "tutorial" stop me from adding this to my shopping basket. :)

Take a gander at what was in the box.


 Remember, these are FULL SIZE products.


* Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

* Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Movie Star

* Front of The Line Pro Eyeliner in Black

* Special Effects Mascara in Black

* Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush (for blending  and smudging).

* An eye tutorial booklet (for those wanting to learn how to go from Real Life (day) to Red Carpet (night)).

P.S. The eye tutorial booklet's instructions are removable and will cling to your mirror.


                       
Another great find was Sephora's "Set for Summer" collection which I picked up a few weeks ago. The "Set for Summer" collection comes in a clear, orange trimmed Sephora cosmetic bag and contains nine full and travel sized products.

Below is a list of what's inside the collection.

* Sephora Eyeshadow in Choco Express #19
* Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pop
* Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Dusk
* Too Faced Mini Peach Leopard Brightening & Perfecting Bronzer
* Sephora by OPI Nail Color in I'm Wired
* Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment (sheer berry rose in pink case)
* Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold Make-Up Base
* Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Mascara in Black
* Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Make-Up Setting Spray

The eyeshadow by Sephora and the Smashbox lip gloss are full sizes, the remaining items are mini / travel sized products.

Although summer is almost over, I must say this is my favorite collection from Sephora. The price tag of $39 made it even better!



The beauty consultant at the register informed me that I was entitled to a beauty perk based on the number of beauty insider points I'd accumulated. So, as I had over 500 points, I chose the

"Josie Maran Beauty Insider 500 Point Kit".  
 
Josie Maran Cosmetics is an earth-friendly beauty line This kit is great for argan oil lovers or for those like myself, whom are curious of its benefits and versatility.



  Here's what's inside:

* Argan Cleansing Oil
*Argan Hair Oil Serum
* GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara (GOGO: Get One, Give One)
* Argan Natural Volume Lip Gloss in Precious
* 100% Pure Argan Oil Organic Moisturizer 

N.B.: Regarding Natural Volume, to plump the lips, there is a naturally occurring tripeptide. 


Until the blog, continue to enjoy the summer and...


Stay beautiful!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Leza,

    I wanted to let you know I awarded your blog the Classic Beauty Blog Award. See my post for details at:

    http://healthylivingnaturalbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/09/classic-beauty-blog-award.html

    You can send me an email at:

    HealthyLivingNaturalBeauty@gmail.com for details on how to add the award button to your blog if you'd like to display it in a post or on your sidebar. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you with a blog award! Click on this link: http://goo.gl/8pwo3

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi im blog hopping and im now following you, if you would like to visit my blog you can find me here thanks http://www.yourbeautyonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete