Sunday, June 3, 2012

Closing The (Generation) Gap

Recently while getting ready to go out with her friends, my niece Dana said "Auntie, may I have the pink lipgloss?" The lipgloss she was referring to was the new tube of NYC's Fashion Avenue Fuchsia #579. It's a very pretty fuchsia pink that I had planned to pair with CoverGirl's Lip Perfection lipstick in Spellbound #325 (from Pat McGrath's Runway Shades Collection) and NYX's lipliner pencil in Mahogany #809. Oh well, best laid plans as they say.  

Being the loving aunt that I am, of course I gave it to her. Why? Well we share a love of makeup, which I feel absolutely wonderful. Sure there is a generation gap, but ours has been narrowed by a little tube  lipgloss!

By the way, I went out the next day and purchased myself another tube. 

 
NYC Fashion Avenue Fuchsia #579  

NYX Lip Liner in Mahogany #809


CoverGirl's Lip Perfection in Spellbound #325




Until next time...

Stay beautiful!

2 comments: